A comprehensive service that supports clients in a wide range of activities, Personal Care is for those who need assistance with:
- Continence Care and Hygiene– In addition to offering toilet support, we change incontinence pads, assist clients with stoma bags and empty catheters. Furthermore, our team can also assist our clients with showering, bathing, strip-wash and bed baths.
- Pharmaceutical Assistance– Obtaining and renewing prescribed medication can be difficult. Our service can facilitate the collection of your medication or arrange delivery straight from your pharmacy.
- Food Preparation – Ideal for those who need support making drinks, food shopping and cooking, our team can also plan menus and prepare meals.
- Morning & Evening Assistance– Help completing day-to-day activities is important. Support is offered in aspects such as getting dressed and undressed, to teeth-cleaning and shaving.
- Personal Care can also comprise of offering advice and encouragement, as well as the vital emotional and psychological support that one needs
All of the staff at Truth Recruitment undertake a 12-week induction course where they learn all aspects of Personal Care, including Health & Safety, Moving & Handling, Infection Control, Medication Awareness, Food Hygiene and First Aid.
Our staff are fully-trained to handle any situation with the greatest amount of discretion, humility and respect for the client’s dignity and privacy. We understand that our clients have their individual care requirements – be it limited mobility or a particular condition.
Truth Recruitment believe it is important for vulnerable people to be able to stay in their own environment with their home comforts for as long as possible – a residential or nursing home is not the only option. Our purpose is to promote the independence of our clients, which is why we provide this great service enabling our clients to receive the care they need in the way that they choose.
How Much Does It Cost
Due to the wide range of services offered within Personal Care, costs can vary on a case-by-case basis – some clients may also be entitled to funding from social services.
Truth Recruitment is one of the most competitively priced care companies in the UK and we strive to keep our prices low. Contact us today to schedule a free, non-obligatory care assessment!