Truth Recruitment has a growing team of highly informed consultants. Each one specialises in recruiting candidates with particular skills. The consultants in our Project Management team specialise in recruiting for the full range of project management positions and have an excellent track record of filling permanent and contract vacancies with reliable, fully reference-checked candidates.
Our in-depth knowledge minimises the amount of time you need to spend explaining your requirements to us. We can help in providing general advice, salary benchmarking, updating your CV and interview preparation.
Roles We Advertise For
We recruit for both pre and post contract project management roles with consultancies, public sector organisations and main contractors. If you’re a candidate with appropriate experience and expertise, we can help you find the right job. The positions we usually recruit for are:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Associate Project Manager
- Director of Project Manager
When our clients look to bring in a project manager, of any level, there are a few key areas of experience and qualification that are commonly requested, although specific requirements do vary. Typical requirements include:
- Degree in relevant construction discipline (e.g. PM, QS, BS, Civil/Structural Engineering etc)
- MAPM (Member of Association of Project Managers)
- MRICS (Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- MCIOB (Member of Chartered Institute of Building)
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid certificates
- On site experience (managing multiple sites in a mobile role or managing multiple site managers on larger sites)
- Relevant projects experience including infrastructure, utilities and property/building
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01902918952. In a rush? text 07916014791 and someone from our recruitment team will be in contact within 24 hours.