Pay for your DBS
The Main purpose of the DBS is to help Employers in England and Wales to make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups including children. Truth Recruitment is committed to safer recruitment.
In order for you to join our team as a Carer you need to apply online for a DBS/CRB Click Online DBS
STEP 1: THE APPLICANT: Create a DBS(CRB) Application Create a DBS(CRB) Application
the applicant enters their personal details onto an online DBS(CRB) Application form.
To do this they need to (please give these log-in details to your DBS applicants):
- Go to our website: www.dbsdirect.co.uk and click on the link “Log-In – Online Application” at the top of our homepage
- Scroll down to the ”ORANGE BOX” and click on the link to Log-In
- Enter the Generic Organisation Reference, which is (nb: this is case sensitive) TRUTHRECRUITMENT
- Enter the Generic Application Form Password, which is (nb:this is case sensitive) :TRUTHRECRUITMENT
- A blank DBS Application form will open on your screen. Follow the on-screen instructions and fill in your personal details
- After you have created your on-line DBS Application, please contact your Organisation/Employer as you need to show them some ID Documents. A list of ID documents that you can provide is available from: dbsdirect.co.uk
Please note: Applicants will be prompted to pay for their application when they complete their online application form. Payment methods accepted are: credit/debit card or PayPal. It is important they have their card/PayPal details to hand, when they complete their on-line DBS Application.
After we have your references and a clean DBS, we will then contact you confirming the job offer.